Here is a collection of software and other stuff I use to get things done 😤
- Dell XPS 15" - 2014 version ➡️ Good machine, if you don't take into account the very bad battery. I still use this machine as of today and it's more than enough.
🐧 Operating system
- Linux Mint ➡️ Ubuntu-based distro, with an excellent desktop manager named Cinnamon.
- PHPStorm ➡️ for work and PHP programming in general
- VSCode ➡️ for personnal projects, editing this website, writing Markdown notes, etc.
📑 Version control
- SmartGit ➡️ Because, like most of you, I have no clue on how to use Git in the CLI.
- Terminator ➡️ I don't need tmux if I have Terminator. It makes my life easier as I can easily split a terminal window horizontally or vertically.
- ohmyzsh ➡️ I ditched
bashin favour of
ohmyzsh. There's no going back.
- In IDEs: Fira Code
- In terminal: JetBrains Mono
- (and the Vue.js devtools add-on)